COMO CAMBIAR TI VIDA USANDO SU FE - CLIQUE AQUI

You err in not knowing the scriptures - Evangelical Messages from God's Word


God warns us that the great mistake is to live away from his words. The fact of not knowing the scriptures, the Word of God, we are wrong, for it is through the scriptures that He speaks and teaches the way that our heart must follow.

But Jesus said unto them, Ye do err, not knowing the Scriptures nor the power of God, Matthew 22:29
Wherefore I was grieved with that generation, and said, They always err in their heart, and they have not known my ways. - Hebrews 3:10
Thine habitation is in the midst of deceit; through deceit they refuse to know me, saith the Lord. - Jeremiah 9:6
Therefore, behold, I will cause them to know, this once will I cause them to know my power and my strength: and they shall know that my name is Jehovah. - Jeremiah 16:21
You search the Scriptures because you think you have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me; - John 5:39
No longer do I call you servants, because a servant does not know what his lord doeth: but I have called you friends, for everything that I learned from my Father I have made known. - John 15:15
For whatsoever things were written before, were written for our learning, that we through patience and comfort of the scriptures might have hope. - Romans 15:4
For I delivered unto you first of all what I also received: that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures; - 1 Corinthians 15:3
and I made known to them your name, and will make it known yet, so there is in them the love with which You loved Me, and I in them. - John 17:26

Then he opened their minds to understand the Scriptures; - Luke 24:45

made known to me the path of life; fill me full of joy with thy countenance. - Acts 2:28
but what to boast, let him boast about this: that he understands and knows Me, that I am the LORD, who exercises kindness, justice and righteousness on earth, for in these things I delight, saith the Lord. - Jeremiah 9:24

Etiquetas