COMO CAMBIAR TI VIDA USANDO SU FE - CLIQUE AQUI

Message to a friend who goes away - Gospel Message


Dear friend, no matter the time or the place. Wherever you are, there will always be not only my heart but also my good thoughts and my constant prayers for you and your entire family.

No matter the distance nor the time. I will never forget the good and constructive moments spent together happily. They will be recorded and stored with all the warmth and joy of life in my album. I am very happy and excited for him you have participated in a constructive way so evocative.

People like you are anyway. They are rare and very special. They are angels that mark us with his warmth, charisma, companionship, understanding, friendship and love. Unfortunately, when they resolve or need from inevitably end up leaving us with a huge void to fill in the space left, even if only a little, we note that this will only be possible through a greater love that can only be found the loving arms of our Lord and God.

So I wish you much health, peace and success. I also hope that you have in your new journey so lucky that I had was to have found someone as friendly, caring, honest and truthful as I met him.

I know that our short distance will only make our longing will increasingly unite our friendship and grow within our hearts the incredible desire and expect the reunion.

Therefore, I desire that the Father, in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ that He sends into your life the wonderful Holy Spirit so that His Spirit in you and pray for you, so that you always have the assurance of His protection. I also wish you much health, faith, wisdom, intelligence, perseverance, joy, prosperity, confidence and much success in your new journey.

That's what I wish you with all my heart.

Stay with God! A big hug!

Etiquetas