COMO CAMBIAR TI VIDA USANDO SU FE - CLIQUE AQUI

Eat the good of the land - Messages from God's Word


19 If ye be willing and obedient, ye shall eat the good of the land - Isaiah 1:19

God, so wonderful, gave us free will and an incredible freedom to make of our lives what we will.

12 All things are lawful for me, but not everything is beneficial. All things are lawful for me, but I will not be mastered by anything.

1 Corinthians 6:12

How wonderful!

There are people out there who think they follow the Lord Jesus Christ is a sign of deprivation, imprisonment and suffering. No way. God gave us the freedom to make of our lives what we will. When a Christian fails to do something that the world regards as good, he's actually giving a testimony of his love to the God who showed him the true path of freedom and life.

Not that the Christian can not do this or that. The Christian can do all things. The true sons and daughters of God that are truly men and women who enjoy the true freedom and not as some think living there slaves of all that is a thing works and the enemy of God.

However, just as the Lord Jesus has given us our freedom He left his teaching and guidance to enable them to provide orientation and serve as a light to guide us to the path that we should take good and avoid evil ways and behaviors that should avoid so we could have a better life.

That is why the Word of God says: If ye will!

If we could hear the Lord say He might like:


My son, if you open your heart and you want to listen to my teaching, if you want to hear and what I lovingly have to tell you, you will be blessed and receive the good of the land. You will enjoy what is best. You, as many think, is not free of problems, difficulties and sorrows of life, but you will receive from me the strength, guidance, wisdom, blessing and protection so you can have a full life, indulgence, cheerful, happy and abundant. You get the best of me this land. But that's only if you want to hear and my commandments:

Just to remember:

2 I am the Lord thy God, which brought thee out of the land of Egypt, from the house of bondage.
3 Thou shalt have no other gods before me.
4 Thou shalt not make thee any graven image, or any likeness of anything that is in heaven above or on earth beneath or in the waters under the earth.
5 Do not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me.
6 and showing mercy unto thousands of them that love me and keep my commandments.
7 Thou shalt not take the name of the Lord thy God in vain: for the Lord will not hold him guiltless that taketh his name in vain.
8 Remember the sabbath day, to keep it holy.
9 Six days you shall labor and do all thy work;
10 but the seventh day is the sabbath of the Lord thy God. On that day you shall not do any work, thou, nor thy son, nor thy daughter, thy manservant, nor thy maidservant, nor thy cattle, nor thy stranger that is within thy gates.
11 For in six days the Lord made heaven and earth, the sea and all that in them is, and rested the seventh day: wherefore the Lord blessed the sabbath day, and hallowed it.
12 Honour thy father and thy mother: that thy days may be long upon the land which the Lord thy God giveth thee.
13 Thou shalt not kill.
14 Do not commit adultery.
15 Thou shalt not steal.
16 Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbor.
17 Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor's house, thou shalt not covet thy neighbor's wife, nor his manservant, nor his maidservant, nor his ox, nor his ass, nor anything that is thy neighbor's. - Exodus 20: 1-19


The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy: I am come that they might have life and have it abundantly. - John 10:10

4 Abide in me, and I in you, as the rod itself can not bear fruit unless it abides in the vine, neither can you, unless you abide in me.
5 I am the vine, ye are the branches. Whoever remains in me and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.
6 Who does not abide in me he is cast forth as a branch, and is withered; such branches are gathered, thrown into the fire and burned.
7 If you abide in Me, and My words abide in you, ask whatever you wish, and it shall be done. - John 15:4 to 7

Do that, and you will live. Luke 10:28

Amen and thank God. Stay in the peace of the Lord Jesus Christ.

Etiquetas